Proven Results by Thomas C. Patton
“STOP! Contact me directly for a free phone consultation to find out how and if I can help with your personal injury case. Remember, you don’t owe me a fee, unless I recover money for you.” – Tom Patton
• Lake Oswego & Portland: 503-546-3357
• Vancouver: 360-213-0399
Proven Results in Oregon and Washington Injury Cases
Tom Patton has recovered millions of dollars for his clients from insurance companies, trucking companies, airlines, and corporations. Here are just a few results obtained on behalf of Tom Patton’s clients:
• $1,309,000 for wrongful death for passenger killed in auto accident
• $55,000 for client injured when she slipped and fell on floor coated in paint stripper
• $135,000 for a pedestrian struck in a crosswalk
• $400,000 for a truck driver struck by a forklift
• $38,484 in auto versus auto accident case
• $138,500 in semi-truck versus pick-up truck accident
• $79,000 in underinsured motorist case, auto versus auto accident
• $32,500 in semi-truck versus auto accident
• $40,000 in rear-end auto versus auto accident
• $48,021 when client injured by pharmacist’s prescription
• $70,000 in semi-truck versus auto accident
• $300,000 in semi-tractor trailer versus pick-up truck accident
• $500,000 (Oregon statutory maximum) in a wrongful death case, semi-truck versus pedestrian accident
• $100,000 in auto versus pedestrian accident
• $100,000 in auto versus bicyclist accident
• $45,000 when client injured by pharmacist’s prescription
• $36,875 for client injured by a trip and fall on sidewalk
• $76,000 for client injured when knocked down by parking attendant
• $50,000 in auto versus motorcycle accident
• $50,000 in auto versus scooter accident
• $138,000 for bicyclist struck by a car
• $145,000 for back injury suffered by driver t-boned in auto accident
• $500,000 for a worker injured by a falling lift-gate
Injury Practice Areas:
Automobile accidents, auto & motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, on the job injuries, work vehicle accidents, aviation and airline accidents, commercial injuries, bicycle crashes and injuries, truck accidents, bus crashes, light rail injuries, wrongful death, Trimet, scooters and ATVs, all terrain vehicle injuries, snowmobile crashes and injuries, vehicular assaults, drunk driving victims, sidewalk injuries, driving under the influence victims, wrongful death cases, negligence, dog bites, premises liability, slip and fall, uninsured and underinsured motorist and personal injury cases of any nature.
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
The Washington injury attorney or other legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Any results set forth here were dependent on the facts of that particular injury case and the results will differ from case to case. To get specific legal advice regarding your personal injury please contact Washington injury attorney Thomas C. Patton. This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the State of Washington and Oregon and may be considered advertising by the Washington and Oregon State Bar Rules.
This is an Information Only Website. Thomas C. Patton Washington State Attorney at Law, Oregon State Attorney at Law does not collect, retrieve, store, or otherwise maintain any personal data from visitors to this site.
Jones Act, Train, Bus, Plane Accidents, Trams, Ships, Boats, Wrongful Death, Workmans Comp, Workmans Compensation, Workman’s Comp, Car Accidents, Ship, Railway, Tram, Negligence, Negligent Conduct.
Alternative Spellings of Content:
Solicitor, Solicitors, Barrister, Barristers, Judgement, Judgements, Barrester, Attourney, Attornies, Atturnies, Lowyers, Laywers, Attourneys, Attorneyship, Lowyer, Laywer, Atturney, Atturneys, Lowyer, Atorney, Atorneys, legal advise, Attroney, Lawyres.
8 N State St., Suite 301
Lake Oswego, OR 97304